- Chemical Name: Potassium Diformate
- Molecular Weight:130.14
- Character:It occurs as White crystalline powder, easily soluble in water, easy to decompose at high temperature.
- Usage:It is widely used as Feed preservative, anti-fungal agent, regulator, growth promoting agent; is an organic acid salt, has complete biodegradability, is non-toxic to livestock, has no residue in the body, can effectively inhibit gastrointestinal pathogens An acidifying agent that lowers the pH of the intestines.
- Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storageand Transport: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Assay, w/% ≥||98.0|
|As , w/% ≤||0.0002|
|Heavy Metals，w/% ≤||0.001|