- Chemical Name: Triammonium Citrate
- Molecular Formula:C6H17N3O7
- Molecular Weight: 243.22
- CAS: 3458-72-8
- Character:White crystals or crystalline powder. Easily soluble in water, dilute free acid.
- Usage: Buffering agent, Emulsifying salt, Cheese processing
- Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
Specification FCC VII Assay(C6H17N3O7)，w/% ≥ 97.0 Oxalate，w/% ≤ Pass test Arsenic, mg/kg ≤ ------ Heavy metals, mg/kg ≤ ------ Lead,mg/kg ≤ 2